How to Initiate Purchase
- Browse the artwork and note the artist name and the title of artwork that you wish to purchase.
- Use the Purchase Artwork button below to submit your intent to purchase, including your name, email address, phone number, and the artist and title of the artwork.
- We will then contact you to transact the purchase and answer any questions regarding the Procedures and Terms of Purchase.*
Purchase Artwork Now >>
* Procedures and Terms of Purchase
- Online purchase of artwork is initiated through submission of the buyer's intent to purchase form. The buyer then is contacted to transact the sale, which is final upon receipt of payment.
- Artwork is sold on a first-come basis. An email will be sent confirming receipt of the buyer's intent to buy. If buyer cannot be contacted within 24 hours of that email, the Estes Park Western Heritage Foundation reserves the right to disqualify the buyer's intent to purchase and to sell the artwork of interest to another buyer.
- Artwork purchased online will be displayed during the show as "sold" and will be shipped to buyer within 7 days following the show (i.e., June 11, 2017).
- Insurance and shipping is C.O.D. for the finalized online order, with a handling fee equal to six percent of the purchase price. The handling fee is non-refundable.
- Artwork may be returned for refund of the purchase price, minus a six-percent fee for return handling, provided the artwork is undamaged and the return-shipping date is within 7 days of the original delivery date of the artwork to buyer. All insurance, shipping and handling costs are paid by the buyer and are non-refundable.
Charitable Contributions: For all art purchased, 15% of listed art price and all bid-up donation amounts are tax-deductible contributions to the Estes Park Western Heritage Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
* Purchase Confirmation Requirement
All online purchases must be confirmed by phone contact at the time the sale is to be awarded:
- Buyers must confirm their purchases for the submitted bid amount at or shortly after 12:00 pm noon (MDT) Sunday, June 5.
If the buyer cannot be reached or does not confirm by phone the purchase at that time for any reason, the Estes Park Western Heritage Foundation, Inc., reserves the right to award the artwork in question to another buyer.
The Foundation reserves the right to refuse any purchase offer that it determines is inconsistent with the purposes of the auctions due to miscommunication, errors on the website, incomplete bid submissions, or any other reason that the Foundation considers sufficient and solely at its discretion.