Special Pre-Event Online Sales
When you Can't attend the Show -- But Only until the show begins!
Sorry--Ended June 1
Thank you for your interest in the pre-show sale
We hope you can attend the show and view the incredible art up close!
How To Initiate Purchase -- Our Concierge Service
- Browse the artwork and note the artist name and the title of artwork that you wish to purchase.
- Use the START ORDER button below to submit your intent to purchase, including your name, email address, phone number, any promotion code, the artist's name, and title of the artwork.
- We will then contact you to transact the purchase and answer any questions regarding the Procedures and Terms of Purchase.*
* Procedures And Terms Of Purchase
- Online purchase of artwork is initiated through submission of the buyer's intent to purchase form. The buyer then is contacted to transact the sale, which is final upon receipt of payment.
- Artwork is sold on a first-come basis. An email will be sent confirming receipt of the buyer's intent to buy. If buyer cannot be contacted within 24 hours of that email, the Estes Park Western Heritage Foundation reserves the right to disqualify the buyer's intent to purchase and to sell the artwork of interest to another buyer.
- Artwork purchased online will be displayed during the show as "sold" and will be shipped to buyer within 7 days following the show (i.e., June 11, 2017).
- Insurance and shipping is C.O.D. for the finalized online order, with a handling fee equal to five percent of the purchase price. The handling fee is non-refundable.
- Artwork may be returned for refund of the purchase price, minus a five-percent fee for return handling, provided the artwork is undamaged and the return-shipping date is within 7 days of the original delivery date of the artwork to buyer. All insurance, shipping and handling costs are paid by the buyer and are non-refundable.