Through the Windows to the West Sponsorship Program, businesses and individuals have the opportunity to enjoy a fabulous Gala evening and weekend with colleagues, major business clients and friends, in a celebration of Western art at the Windows to the West Art Show & Sale, and at the same time help support their community and the preservation of its Western heritage .
Sponsors enjoy the following benefits, with details depending on sponsorship level:
- GALA OPENING: Celebrate the fine art of the West with friends in an evening of conversation, delicious food and wine, music and 200 stunning works of art for sale. More than 40 top artists will join you to answer questions and discuss their work. Reserved seating, group size, gifts, complimentary wine and other features depend on sponsorship level, as outlined below.
- PROMOTIONAL SPOTLIGHTS: Individual or organizational sponsor is spotlighted in the show’s printed program, website, posters, Facebook, and gallery banner placement—depending on sponsorship level. See details in promotional benefits comparison table below.
- ART AUCTION: Start the Gala with a silent auction for a limited number of pieces donated by artists in the show. All proceeds from the auction will go to the Western Heritage Foundation annual giving program.
- EDUCATION PROGRAM: Saturday afternoon program introducing Western art, featuring speakers, artist demonstrations, and audience interaction.
- GUIDED ART TOUR: The top three sponsorship levels--Platinum, Gold and Silver--also may schedule a docent-led tour of the show gallery for their group. Learn about Western art, talk with the artists, and share the experience with friends.
- SPONSORSHIP FEE REBATE: The top three levels may receive 100% rebates of their sponsorship fees, while the Bronze level may receive a 50% rebate, as described below under Sponsorship Fees and Rebate Bonus.
Several sponsorship levels are available, enabling you to match your involvement to your specific circumstances or business needs.
- PLATINUM: The highest level of sponsorship reserves two private tables for a party of up to 16 guests for the invitation-only Gala opening, with 2 bottles of sparkling wine per table, wrapped gift, and wine flute for each party member. Enjoy a preview tour for up to 12 guests on Friday--with the exclusive opportunity to buy art before the show opens--or schedule a tour any time during the show, perhaps as part of attending the Saturday afternoon Education Program.
A Platinum sponsor also is featured most prominently in all the show's promotional efforts—on the show website, Facebook page, print advertising and posters. The sponsor's banner will be given premiere placement in the show gallery. See details in the following table.
- GOLD: The second of the top-tier sponsorships reserves a private table at the Gala for 8 guests with two bottles of sparklilng wine, party favors and a wine flute for each guest; a guided tour Saturday or Sunday during the show for up to 6 guests; and promotional benefits as shown in the following table.
- SILVER: The third of the top-tier sponsorships reserves seating at the Gala for 4 guests with one bottle of sparkling wine with complimentary wine flute; a guided tour during the show for up to 4 guests; and promotional benefits as shown in the following table.
- BRONZE and ASSOCIATE: These two sponsorship levels reserve seating for two guests at the Gala opening and provide acknowledgements of their support as shown in the following table.
SPONSOR PROMOTION BENEFITS COMPARISON
(Click table to enlarge on mobile)
SPONSORSHIP FEES AND REBATE BONUS
Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsors receive a 100% rebate, and Bronze a 50% rebate, on their sponsorship fee as a bonus when total artwork purchases by their group at the Gala exceed a threshold amount, as follows:
- Platinum: $2500 rebate if the group (up to 16 guests) purchases total more than $25,000.
- Gold: $1500 rebate if the group (up to 8 guests) purchases total more than $15,000.
- Silver: $1000 rebate if the group (up to 4 guests) purchases total more than $10,000.
- Bronze: $250 rebate if the group (up to 2 guests) purchases total more than $5000.
Each guest receives a certificate with their Gala admission for their individual sponsorship group. Purchases by guests during the Gala are credited to their group when they display their certificate at time of payment. (See details in Sponsorship brochure.)
A portion of all sponsorship fees and all art sales from the show go to support the Foundation’s mission and may be tax deductible.